Thursday, November 25, 2010

Damn you Voltic!




Voltic bottles - I'm really beginning to loathe you!

I hate having to open you every time I want a drink, or want to fill the kettle or wash my lettuce.

I hate having to go and get more bottles when I'm in the midle of something - like in the bathroom so I can clean my teeth, cooking in the kitchen; or having to plan ahead and take water with me wherever I go - in my handbag, in the car....

I hate having empty bottles strewn all over the house, and having to pick them up all the time and stack them back in the box again. (Its surprising how many bottles you actually consume in a day - about 20 on average).

Most of all I hate breaking the seal on the bottles - I don't know why that annoys me so much!

I just want to drink water out of the tap!!

No comments: